FREE! Income Tax Preparation
- Need help filing your basic income tax forms for 2017?
- Not sure what deductions you can take advantage of this year?
- Are you missing out on money you are due? Do you receive the EITC money you’re due?
THRHA in partnership with United Way of Southeast Alaska are pleased to provide tax assistance services to low income clients.
Items to Bring:
- All income information (if filing jointly, for both spouses)
- Social Security cards for ALL those claimed on your tax return
- Picture ID for you and your spouse
- Interest and any other investment statements
- Unemployment statements
- Social Security statements
- Pension or retirement statements
- Any 1099-DIV Forms
- Power of attorney (if you have one)
- Copy of previous years tax return
- Any other tax-related documents
Your return will not be processed with partial documentation
Please note that we do not provide assistance for comprehensive income tax returns, business tax returns, or returns involving litigation or ongoing legal action.
Call THRHA at (907) 780-6868 with any questions.