- Students may qualify for up to $1,500.00 per semester, $3,000.00 per year and lifetime maximum of $12,000.00 or 8 semesters.
- Student’s primary residence at time of application must be in a qualifying community such as:
- Angoon, Craig, Douglas, Juneau, Kake, Kasaan, Klawock, Petersburg, Saxman, Skagway, Wrangell or Yakutat
- Student’s total household income may not exceed 80% Median Family Income (MFI)
- Student must be Alaskan Native or Native American
- Student must attend an accredited university or vocational institution
- Must be a full-time student- minimum of (12) credits; (9) credits for graduate school
- Part-time students- minimum of nine (9) credits – may be eligible for 50% of the maximum assistance
- Minimum GPA for eligibility is 2.0
Contact Megan Gregory at (907) 780-6868 with any questions.
Fax completed application and requested documentation to (907) 780-6895