The Tlingit-Haida Regional Housing Authority has a Regular, Full-Time position available:
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/Travel Desk Assistant (Click for Job Description)
LOCATION: Juneau, Alaska
SALARY: Starting at $19.69 Per hour DOE, Benefits included
APPLICATION PERIOD: Open Until Filled
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs general clerical work and travel coordination for the Tlingit-Haida Regional Housing Authority which includes the primary responsibility for answering telephones and greeting clients, handling tenant payments and coordinating all staff travel arrangements.
- Graduation from High School or Equivalent.
- One year of general office experience including clerical duties.
- College or business school training beyond the high school level may be substituted for one year of the required office experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of office procedures and standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding programs and client information.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public and to work well with staff. This may require flexibility in assignments and duties.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including, but not limited to multi-line telephone, computer, various printers, fax machines, postage machines, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and process and work with a number of entities in relation to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to Talk or hear; Sit for extended period; Use hands to finger, handle or feel; Reach; Push and pull; and Lifting up to 20 pounds
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
THRHA is a drug-free workplace and selected applicants will be subject to drug testing.
Native Preference per 24 CFR 1000.