Nestled at the base of towering Mt. Juneau, Fireweed Place exemplifies the finest in Juneau retirement living. Location is one of its jewels as it pits you in walking distance of conveniences like shopping, government offices, and public transportation while offering a quick escape to the amenities like Marine Park, exquisite Juneau restaurants and majestic cruise ships. Surrounded by beautiful trees and aromatic flora, you can easily lose yourself to nature in the terrace and patio areas.
- Be 60 years of age or older.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Be capable of living independently with or without a care provider.
- Light Oak-finished cabinets
- Fully carpeted (except for Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Electric/Cable TV/Telephone outlets in every room
- Individual room temperature control – electric heat
- Washer and Dryer hookup or coin-operated laundry rooms on every floor
- Shower stall with comfortable folding seat, porcelain sink and large counter area
- Security entry system and 24 hour security camera surveillance
- Full service elevator and limited covered parking
- Dining room for private parties and social functions
- Library/Sitting rooms, and limited exercise room
- Professional and courteous staff
- Large patio with beautiful landscaped garden
- On city bus line & walking distance to shops, restaurants, post office
- Care-A-Van Services available upon request
- Rent includes water, sewer, trash, and snow removal
- Download Apartment Square Footage Information (PDF)
- Rental Rates as of February 1, 2018 (PDF)
For additional Information, please contact us at
415 Willoughby Ave.
Juneau, AK. 99801